Our digital platforms create targeted advertising opportunities for brands to interact with passengers at every step of the journey. Highly targeted campaigns can be made using our powerful targeting/segmentation options like:
Our media reach is at the heart of the passenger’s journey and is present at the most significant moments of their trip.
- Graphical travel documents issues by the travel agency/travel partner (airline, hotel, cruises, car rentals, etc) which confirms the key information about the trip and accompany the traveller through his trip.
- A vital transactional email with high open, dwell and interaction rates – this email is received by the passenger at the time of booking.
- Viewed regularly during the booking process (both printed and HTML formats)
- Advertisers on this email have the perfect opportunity to engage with passengers in the early planning stages of their travel and provides high level of retention and review rates.
Itinerary & E-ticket Receipt
- Itineraries and E-ticket receipt are sent upon booking confirmation and lead up to a passenger’s travel date.
- These are high visibility media with a high open rate and a great platform to advertise.
- On an average these advertising options are frequently viewed at least 4 times (both printed and HTML formats)
Print At Home Boarding Pass
- Issued by the airline, the boarding pass is viewed online and printed by the customer at home or at the airport.
- The boarding pass remains with the passengers throughout the entire flight and normally in the passengers hand, thus ensuring 100% advertisement retention.
- It is normally considered that these advertising option are frequently viewed at least 4 times, with an average 30-hour time-span during which the boarding pass is viewed before flying
Boarding Pass/ITR has very high interaction rate with the passengers. On an average they are viewed 4 times across 10 journey touch points.
Print at home/office
At home on journey day
Traveling to airport
Upon reaching the airport
Security gate of airport
Baggage drop-off counter/check-in counter
At security check
Retail area/Food court/Business lounge
At the time of Boarding